At Finicast, we have committed ourselves to the highest standards of security to deliver trust and assurance to customers. We strive to continue improving our internal security controls and their effectiveness to give you confidence in our product.
The core tenets of Finicast’s security program are to safeguard customer data and to maintain customer trust. Our commitment to data privacy and security is embedded in every part of our business and is demonstrated through our audits and certifications. Please use this portal to learn about our security posture and request access to our security, legal, and user documentation.
- Does Finicast undergo any third-party security assessments?
- Does Finicast have an incident response plan?
- Does Finicast have an information security program?
- Will Finicast sign my company's agreements (Data Processing Addendum, Business Associates Agreement), Standard Contractual Clauses (SCCs), or Model Clauses?
- What data protection laws does Finicast comply with?